The concept of One Person Company in India was introduced to support entrepreneurs who on their own are capable of starting a venture by allowing them to create a single person economic entity. Though a One Person Company allows a lone Entrepreneur to operate a corporate entity with limited liability protection, a OPC does have a few limitations. For instance, every One Person Company (OPC) must nominate a nominee Director in the MOA and AOA of the company - who will become the owner of the OPC in case the sole Director is disabled.
The OPC business helps Startup Entrepreneurs to easily test their business model, and upon building a marketable product, they can approach Angel investors, Venture capitalists for funding and easily convert their OPC into multi shareholder Private Limited company. OPC is an extened form of properitorship with wider scope. OPC is one of the easiest forms of corporate entities to manage. Very few ROC filing is to be filed with the Registrar of Companies (ROC). No need to conduct Annual General Meeting (AGM) and other regular compliances.
- Complete our OPC Form
- Obtain DSC and DIN for Director of OPC
- Approval of Name and submission of Forms
- Certificate of Registration/ Incorporation
- 1 Photo
- Pan card
- Bank statement/electricity bill/mobile bill(not older than 2 month)
- DRIVING LICENCE/VOTER ID/PASSPORT
- ELECTRICITY BILL OF BUSINESS PLACE NOT OLDER THAN 2 MONTH(RENT AGREEMTN IF RENTED)
- DSC OF Partners